BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I could skate away

I am busy with the move.  It takes up all those few spare moments I have... to pack boxes... but mainly organize.  Our move is related to a cascade of two other moves... and

as it turns out, I am this year's Chair of the Maintenance Committee...

which means a lot of work... making sure all the units are ready, getting repairs, coordinating move out inspections...

then there's the paperwork that seems to be forever lost under a pile of more paperwork.

Meanwhile the kids still get most of my time!  So here are some pictures of Nikolai skating on the lawn of the Empress.  We took him a total of 3 times this season.  He went from needing support to speeding around the rink!

It's amazing how quickly his brain is learning new things.  His reading skills have also sprung up from nowhere!  It seems that an interesting story is all that he needs to learn how to read.



Now here are two pics of a project that I have been working on for EONS.  I seriously started this last spring hoping to give it to Nikolai in the summer... at least I have good sewing companions, or I never would have finished it!


No comments:

Post a Comment