BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Friday, November 28, 2014

On empty rings around the sun

November barely happened.  It was something we went through, and now I suddenly find myself looking at the calendar, about to turn the page into December.

Brad's father passed away.  I don't know what to say.  Though we knew he was sick, it still felt sudden, surprising, and raw.

I have no photos from this month.  Nothing to share.  Beyond our stress.  We all took turns getting sick.  We rotated in and out of the doctor's office, with one trip to the hospital with Uliana.  Brad and I both had unmanageable work deadlines. Life was borne. That was November.

I'm definitely ready to turn the calendar page. December is a blank slate full of promise.

Here's a photo from October.  Our family themed Halloween costumes.




No comments:

Post a Comment