BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

All the people, so many people

Our trip to Vancouver was all about catching up with friends and family.  It was a whirlwind tour that we enjoyed and Uliana tolerated (provided that she was tucked away in the carrier). 

I think it's best to start right into the photos as I don't have time to blog a story.  I'm working towards a May 1st short story deadline, and my computer usage, for the whole week, generally doesn't amount to much more than 5 hours (and none of it consecutive).  I realize that this might be a fruitless goal... but I might as well try!

Claire's cheesecake
Two Nik's looking cool (like Nik's must do)
Easter eggs
At a playground on the seawall (it was gorgeously sunny the whole visit -and our camera is not great at sunshine photos.  Maybe because it was bought in Ireland?)


No comments:

Post a Comment