BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Friday, August 05, 2011

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

All I can say is... that my arm chair predictions for Europe were accurate... except that the sky fell in about two weeks earlier than expected. And if the meltdown of the global economy scares you... well, how about some nice scenic pictures to take your mind off things? (As per, Uncle Roger's request, here are some pictures of " panoramic Irish countryside, particularly ocean shots....and little stone houses..."). The following are all from our trip to Cork and Kerry this spring.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the pictures! Doesn't look like horrid weather to me...I think you must have been exaggerating about the wind/rain! JK ;)

Emillie said...

To be fair, they're all from our cycle from Cork to the tip of the Beara (Allihies). Of the 9 days of cycling these were the only two days of good weather. I love the pics primarily because they were taken with Dylan's camera. Our camera turns all skys a shade of grey/white. If I ever do win the lottery (an absolute miracle that would take, because we don't actually "play" the lottery) I'd love to get a good quality camera!

Post a Comment