BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm late in posting, but it's been busy lately. I submitted a journal paper just before taking off for a week to NY state (a visit with Emillie's family). Plus, I heard back from the Washington Conference... it's a no-go, unfortunately. But I'm non-plussed about it, since SFU had too many submissions collectively. I get to resubmit, and make it a stronger submission.

In the garden, things are hitting high gear. I'll post some pictures of the happy peppers and eggplants soon... although something is eating some pepper leaves, and even one of the fruits has been 'opened' up. Must be tasty! But generally the cloche is a success. We already have 10cm long peppers, and we should be able to harvest in a week or two. Tomatoes and setting like crazy, with the early spring variety the size of small apples. And all the cucurbits (cukes and squashes)and starting to grow in the hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment