BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Well, change of plans. No more Dutch. I have had too many people (and myself) telling me that Dutch is not worth it. I think it's true, since we'll only be in Belgium and Holland for a few weeks. So, I'm gonna focus more on German. And I'll take an Indian cooking course instead! Should be fun. They're doing the whole spectrum... meals, appies, dessert. Starts in a few weeks.
Kung-fu is going well. The new style is really nice. And everyone is super friendly. Turns out that 90% of the students are... students! Grad students and such.
And my first conference paper is on it's way. I'll be sending it in for submission in the next few weeks. Hopefully it gets accepted. Then Emillie and I will have to start planning out how we plan to get to and from Barcelona. The conference is in mid-Sept., and we plan to be near Poland at that time. So we'll probably train (or find a cheap flight) to Barcelona just for a week. Anyways, it'll be interesting to see how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment