BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Thursday, January 23, 2003

I just completed my first TA session EVER! It was great cause when I started talking there were only 5 people in the room, and when I ended there were around 15 or 20. I'm not at all used to talked to more than 5 people (I get pretty nervous in presentations) so this worked out great!
This past weekend we went to the anti-war march downtown to show our support. Much more impressive than the march a few months ago (probably 10 times the turnout).
And I will be attending my first poster conference... the ASI Exchange in downtown Van. Mainly for students and local companies, and I need to do a LOT of reading before my poster is ready, but I think it'll work out well. Come on by and take a look if your around Van on March 11! It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment