BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Thursday, January 02, 2003

Back to school! Just settling into my new digs... the new lab that is. Seems like a graveyard right now... so much room and stuff, and I'm the only one here right now.
The Xmas break was great. Emillie and I had a great time in the 'Gar, visiting family and hanging out in Nelson. We also had a great time driving back. On the Hope-Princeton, instead of the usual 1-1/2 hours, it took us around 5, due to some very lame driving on the part of some very hurried drivers. But we made it home before midnight, so all's well. New Years in Victoria was great too, hanging around with a few good friends. Came back on the 1st, and helped Dylan and Tara move into the West End. Well, off to my first classes tonight. I'm taking 2 courses, looking in on another, and TA'ing yet another. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment