BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Been a few weeks since I've written here. Well, we came 3rd out of 8 in our Ultimate league... very intense games, but all teams kept their cool.
And I finally completed my ENSC802 project. I might post it online soon. Myself and a fellow student completed an introduction and methodology for Importance Sampling. Very cool and useful (save you bundles of time) for statistical simulations of any sort.
I'm currently studying... hard enough, I think. I have my two finals next Tues and Thurs. Then once I'm done there, and Emillie is done here final on Friday at UBC, we're off to Victoria for a few days to unwind with friends. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm getting a little stressed, and I doubt I'll be able to fully relax until my finals are over.
Oh yeah, Emillie's parents are now done their big move as of Friday. Very nice place, and much more convenient for us to visit... it's right on a bike trail from our place!

No comments:

Post a Comment