BRAD     |     EMILLIE

Monday, October 21, 2002

Well, to update my web log for anyone who's reading this (besides myself), I'm currently 1 1/2 months into my first semester of my Masters degree. Only two courses my first semester, with meetings now and then with my supervisor. I'm enjoying myself, learning tonnes, so I hope that this works out well. I have 2 years to finish, so I have to make the most of my time. Emillie has also started her Masters, and is going full bore... I believe she already has a paper to write!

Apart from that, Emillie and I have been working on our new place. For the first time in the past 5 years, I'll be in the same spot for more than 8 months, so we decided to fix up the yard at our house, start a garden, those kinda things. I'll put some photos up sometime to show how the progress is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment